RECRUITMENT OF DOCTORS
Doctors Process of Immigration to Australia
- Qualified from college recognized by Australian Medical Council(AMC)and World Directory of Medical School(WDOMS).
- English language.
- Select Pathway.
- Follow steps of Pathway with Visa 2 Land.
they have "Job Offer".
The most common pathway for doctors to practice in Australia is standard Pathway:
- Once established Pakistani doctor is Qualified from college recognized by AMC and WDOMS.
- Get PSV (primary source verification) done.
- Pass the AMC CAT MCQ Examination.
- Secure an employment offer (Visa 2 Land help you with that).
- Apply for limited registration.
- On approval of registration, complete 12 months supervised practice.
- While completing the 12 months of supervised practice, Pass the AMC Clinical Examination.
- After passing exam receive AMC certificate.
- After completing 12 months of supervised practice, GP can then apply for "general registration".
- "General registration" is needed to apply for Permanent Residence (PR ) any of these visas – Sub Class 186, 187, 189, 190, 489