Preloader Close
  • 585 Little Collins St, Melbourne Vic 3000 | 315 Wellington Road, Victoria 3170
  • Mon - Fri : 0900 to 1800

If you are coming to Australia on a student or work visa, your dependent family members are eligible to join you on dependent visas such as your spouse or partner and any unmarried children under the age of 18 years. If you are applying for family members to join you after you arrived in Australia, then you must submit the following documents:

MARA License: 1574283



We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands and waters across Australia where we live and conduct our business. Visa 2 Land respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present.



- 315 Wellington Road MULGRAVE Victoria 3170 Australia
- 585 Lt Collins St Melbourne Vic 3000


+61 (0)3 9999 7278


Open chat
Hi, Welcome to Visa2land
How can we help you?